WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
Our 21 Step Process offers no shortcuts, only the satisfaction of knowing that your belt will last a lifetime.
- We use stainless steel and solid brass buckles on our belts so you will never have to worry about the plating wearing off.
- The loop is moved forward to accommodate today's jeans.
- Buckles are attached with machine grade solid brass Chicago screws made in the USA.
- Our belts are constructed from one solid piece of 11-13 oz. bridle or harness saddle leather from American steers.
- We use a 3 step edging process to ensure years of exceptional wear.
- Hand Rolled ACCU-EDGE application.
- Saddle soap and elbow grease.
- Alpha hydroxy finish.
- Clean, defined lock stitches created by a Dürkopp Adler Saddle Stitch machine.
- The placement of 8 tight holes allow for easy adjustment between meals. *10 year breakage guarantee.