The Guarantee Question...
Do you ever wonder where some businesses come up with the 100 Year Guarantee, and where they pulled it from?" Who believes this stuff and What's next? The 1000 year Guarantee!
Here it is....PLAIN and SIMPLE.
OUR REASONABLE AND REALISTIC 20 YEAR GUARANTY ON OUR DURABLE, HANDMADE, SADDLE LEATHER BELTS.
- You have our word that if ANY of our handcrafted leather belts do not meet your satisfaction, they can be returned for no reason or with no hassle.
- All of our natural leather is non-grain corrected and leather is rarely 100% free of surface flaws, However, we will not send any belt that we would not send to or buy ourselves.
- We guarantee that any of our premium leather belts will be free of structural or unnatural flaws, and in the event of failure through regular wear in the span of 20 years, we will replace the belt at no cost to you.
- Sure, our reputation is very important to us, but more importantly, our hope is that every belt we make gets worn with satisfaction. For us, those are the real seeds of good business and what you can expect from us.
- In the event of wrong sizing or color matching, rest assured that you will NOT be left with a belt that you do not want or that does not fit.
- Any reasonable failures on our behalf to accomplish your full satisfaction, will result in a FREE RETURN and another FREE SHIP of a new belt or YOUR MONEY BACK. It is not easy for You to buy anything online and for this reason, we stand behind everything we make.
- It is what we would want ourselves and is what you deserve. Scottsdale Belt Company exists through you, OUR CUSTOMER. All of AZBELT.COM's reviews are all non-paid or incentivized. The SBC reviews that you will see on Google, Facebook, Yelp, or anywhere else are 100% honest and truthful.
It is also true that we have never even seen anything less than a 5 star review. We intend to keep it that way one quality leather belt at a time.
So...20 YEARS, that is our common sense approach to how we stand behind our handcrafted leather belts
Brenda and Manny
Scottsdale Belt Company